Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm Employed!

Today at approximately 6:08 pm (not to be exact or anything...) I received a call that made all my fears of growing old in the streets with a useless degree and a bunch of cats fly away, and I am officially employed and a working woman!

Here is a classic professional outfit that was very similar to the the outfit I wore to my final interview!

Professional


Here are some posts I found from my fellow bloggers that highlight some great working girl outfits and accessories!
What are some essential items you have in your wardrobe for the corporate world?


2 comments:

  1. Pencil skirts are a must! So is a non-black blazer :) Congrats on getting employed, let's celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late to the game, but thanks for the shout-out to my post! And congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete