Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Lilly Pulitzer Weekend - Spring 2012 Warehouse Sale


The day is finally here! I've been looking forward to making the treck up to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania again for the Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2012 Warehouse sale.  I was lucky enough to have made the trip with one of my besties LTN during the winter for their Holiday/Resort Warehouse sale and it was amazing! This time around LTN will be joining me again as well as CMD and CPM. This time I hope we are getting there early enough to snag some cute accessories (last time they sold out on the first day!) I am also looking to hopefully find a cute dress or two and some fun shorts and skirts for the summer.


Here are some of the items I snagged last time! I loved having such a variety of dresses throughout the rest of my school year especially because the weather started getting a lot warmer.  My splurge last year was the bright pink tube top dress which I wore to my sorority formal.  I walked away with 5 dresses last year for less than $300!

So today embarks my weekend adventure! I will be heading up to Southern New Jersey today and staying at CPM's house for the night. Then we plan to head over to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning at around let's say 3 o'clock AM. In lieu of the Lilly weekend I decided to swing by the Lilly Pulitzer signature store Pink Palm in McLean, Virginia earlier this week. I had never been to this Pink Palm before so it was great to see how their store varied from the one in Charlottesville as well as Richmond. I walked away with the Insulated Cooler Bag featured in Scarlet Begonia.

For such a short trip I decided to pack light, and the Lilly Pulitzer cooler bag was the perfect weekend getaway bag.  It was big enough just to hold all the clothes I needed for the next couple of days. The bright fun color (in one of my all time favorite prints) and the waterproof inside and outside makes this bag a summer essential.  I can't wait to take it to the beach with me very soon! 
AND for those who know me my Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag is essential for every trip I take.  It always carries all of my makeup, shampoo, lotions, etc.  This time around I had enough room to squeeze in my Lilly Pulitzer planner and my iPad.

Who else will be making the trip to the Spring Warehouse sale? & if you are going, what do you hope to find?

Hope everyone has a great end of the week! Stay tuned for the great finds I bring home from King of Prussia! Stay classy & fabulous <3


1 comment: