When going to concerts it is important to remember to wear the right outfit. Something that is comfortable and cute. With the beautiful sunny season wearing bright colors is a great option (and it helps you from getting lost from your own crowd!). A cross body bag is a necessity, it allows you to maneuver around the mass amounts of people easier and keeps your hands free while you sing-a-long to your favorite song. As for accessories... keep it simple, a watch to tell the time (minimizes the amount of times you have to pull out your phone), one piece of statement jewelry (necklace or bracelet take your pick!) AND don't forget your sunglasses!
With summer concerts comes the best tailgates. Don't leave home without these tailgating essentials!
This summer I have already been to two concerts! Zac Brown Band at Merriweather Post Pavillion with NBT and Dave Matthew's Band at Jiffy Lube Live with my cousin AN & her boyfriend GM as well as my lovebug DA and our friends JT, CB, and JM. Here are some photos of my outfits & our tailgating supplies.
- NBT & I @ Zac Brown Band (high waist purple shorts, white tube top, coral cross body bag, cowboy boots, Michael KORS watch)
- Crowd @ the Dave Matthew's Band Concert
- Setting up the tailgate @ Jiffy Lube Live
- Coolers packed up and ready to go!
- DA & I @ Dave Matthew's Band (high waisted coral shorts, white tank, Coach cross body bag, Jack Roger sandals, Michael KORS watch, homemade mint necklace)
What are some of your concert essentials? What are some concerts you plan on attending this summer?
Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday! Stay Classy & Fabulous!