Blogging has always been something that I've always wanted to do, so here is my attempt to start a blog. So let's begin by learning some fun facts about myself!
- I am 21 years old
- Recent 2012 graduate of the the happiest place on earth James Madison University (Go Dukes!)
- Born & raised in the beautiful state of Virginia
- I have the most hardworking and supportive parents known to man kind
- P.S. my dad lives in Hawaii!
- I have a little brother who will be turning 16 in July!
- I've been dating my boyfriend since December 2011 & he is pretty stinkin' awesome
- I am a proud Phi Mu
- & am in LOVE with my beautiful Elite Family and SEXY6 Sisters
- I am a Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity sweetheart <3
- I am a shopaholic... it's truly an awful disease
- I am slightly obsessed with preppy/southern brands especially Lilly Pulitzer!
- I love me some country music!
- I love trying and learning new things.
- When I'm hungry you can feed me pretty much anything because I love food!
Now that we've got our facts straight, here's the fabulous find of the week!
Today, I was in desperate need of a mani-pedi (last time was graduation!) and I was so lucky to have stumbled upon some reviews on the Perfect Nails Salon. This little nail salon tucked away in the shopping center a few minutes from my house was a DEFINITE fabulous find because on Tuesdays and Wednesdays they offer a mani-pedi for only $25. Lately I have been falling in love with shellac nail polish, so for a small additional cost I was able to get a shellac manicure instead. Despite a slight cut on my toe, the service was great and the salon itself was a clean and relaxing atmosphere. It will definitely be a place I'll be visiting again in the next few weeks.
I walked out with this beautiful manicure! (I am not a huge fan of feet so I didn't feel a picture of my pedicure was necessary... you can just trust me when I say it looks beautiful).
I would recommend this place to all my fellow Northern Virginians who love having perfect manicures and pedicures at all times, but are ballin' on a budget. They also offer $20 full sets and $12 fill-ins (but don't forget it's only on Tuesday and Wednesday!)
Find them here:
14406 Chantilly Crossing Lane
Chantilly, VA 20151
What are some of your favorite color nail polishes? Anything OPI is a winner in my book.
Hope you enjoyed my very first blog post. I hope you continue to follow me through my crazy attempts at trying to conquer this thing we all the "real world". Stay classy & fabulous!